I am so excited to have been tagged/nominated for the first time by the extremely funny and honest (as her blog is so aptly named) Honest K. Thank you, again! I love reading her posts about her daughter and life in general. She definitely doesn’t sugar coat anything, which I love!! Her writing is very raw, real and sarcastic, which is my kind of funny! Give her blog (Honest K) a read!!
Well, we are in the middle of a hail/ thunder storm right now, so it seems like a great idea to focus on The Blue Sky Tag 😉
The rules of the tag are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my questions to answer:
- Why did you start your blog?I love writing and using it as a creative outlet. After my son was born I realized that I needed something to do instead of binge watching project runway on Hulu, so I started writing a blog!
- Who is your favourite blogger and why? I don’t think I can narrow it down to just one… I do have a few blogs that I look forward to reading every day/week. I like to read blogs that inspire me, make me laugh, or that I can relate to.
- What are you most grateful for? Hands down, my two healthy babies and loving family.
- What is your biggest strength? I have a lot of patience.
- What is your biggest weakness? Anxiety can flip on and make me go 0 to 100 in .5 seconds. Not that I consider anxiety a weakness, but it’s something I am working on.
- Have you visited another country? Yes! Canada, Dominican Republic, Scotland, Wales and England.
- What new skill would you like to learn? I’d love to be able to play an instrument.
- What, if anything, gets your blood boiling? Three things… Ignorance. Bad grammar. And when someone doesn’t understand my FRIENDS references.
- Where is your happy place? The Marginal Way in Ogunquit, Maine. It’s where Colin and I were married. Is it one of my favorite places and one that I go to when I need to clear my head or just relax.
- What is your most prized possession? My Nain’s bible. She was extremely proud of her bible, and filled it with keepsakes, newspaper clippings and pictures.
- What is your earliest childhood memory? When I was three I witnessed my two year old cousin fall into a pool and nearly drown. I remember screaming at our parents (while a table saw was running) until they heard me and got him out.
My questions for my nominees:
- What made you start your blog? (Totally stole that one, but it’s ok because so did she)
- If you could re-live one day but not change it in any way which one would it be?
- How long have you been friends with your oldest friend?
- Do you like psychological thriller type movies?
- If you could only eat one food for a week what would it be?
- What is your favorite number? Is there a reason that it’s your favorite?
- Did you ever get to name a childhood pet?
- Have you ever been skydiving?
- Have you read the Harry Potter series?
- Have you ever seen the sunrise at the beach?
- Who is your favorite author or what is your favorite book?
Here are my nominees. And if I tagged you and you don’t wish to participate I will not be offended. Just take it as me saying that I enjoy your blog 🙂